Thursday, May 17, 2012

Cutting Edge

Yesterday my cousin, Rissa and I were playing with our hair curling and snipping a few parts off here and there. She suddenly told me that she wanted a different hairstyle to welcome school year 2012-2013 and we talked about it for quite some time and she told me that she would like to get full bangs!
I for one am a huge fan of full bangs. I already cut my hair to get full bangs back when I was 14 and I absolutely adored them! Also, we’ve been watching New Girl a lot lately and we’ve pretty much grown fond of Jess’ and Cece’s full bangs so we felt that it would be a nice change for her and so I gave her full bangs.
After a few snips here and there, the outcome was pretty much what I expected to be
And I am pretty happy to say that even she likes her new ‘do! Cheers for the incoming school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...