Thursday, May 17, 2012

T-Mobile's Sidekick

I am a pretty gadget-y kind of girl. I love getting my hands on new gadgets, being able to fully explore them, finding out some awesome features by clicking this and that.
I for one am a fan of keypads and I never got into the whole touch phone craze (although I do have my eyes set on an ipod touch and I am planning to buy one when I get the money) and I prefer to stick to all keypad phones. I currently own a Blackberry Curve 8520 and my aunt just gave me my very own Sidekick LX!










It’s not really brand new. It used to be my aunt’s phone but she sold it to me because she already has another phone. I am actually very ecstatic that I got this phone. I’ve always wanted this phone ever since I saw Hilary Duff sporting one and I’ve always adored how it swivels when you open it.
But to every bright side, there is a pain in the ass.
The downside is that I don’t get to use it to it’s fullest. I am prohibited to use any Instant Messaging server, receive Email and download anything from the catalog. Surprisingly, Bluetooth is working very well and I can receive and send files to every phone I’ve tried (e.g. Nokia, Blackberry)
I’ve only had it for 3 days and I’ve already found out quite a lot from it and I’ve figured out a few “cheats” for it.
None-the-less, I love it and I’m glad I have it! I’m definitely holding onto this one.
(Sorry for the bad quality. My camera’s kind of hibernating at the moment and I haven’t gotten around to buying batteries for it just yet.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...