Friday, June 1, 2012

Creep

Lately, I've been thinking too much and I've been extremely afraid of a lot of things. Mainly about school and how I'm afraid of people leaving me.

A close friend of mine has planted words in my brain and those words have been circling my mind non-stop ever since I heard them. I'm afraid that I'm getting too attached to someone who's very dear to me and yet I feel as if it's what's supposed to happen. I mean, just go with the flow, yeah?

I'm actually happy with how things are going with my life even though some things make me extremely nervous. I think I'm just going to stop thinking too much and just live my life the way I want it and keep my cool and not let anything else bother me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...