Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What's In My Bag

I just recently thought of a new blog series I would do which is called What's In My Bag. I saw a bunch of people doing this on tumblr and I really thought it was school so I'm going to give it a try!

So school just started for me today (check out the full post here) and so I obviously had to bring a bag to school. Being lazy-ass Emilyn, I decided not to bring my books because I don't have a lock for my locker yet.

So these are the things I brought to school today:

Today, I used my Boulder Ridge bag because it was small and had 2 shoulder straps so I wouldn't have to hold anything.

Things I brought:
  1. Airhead: Being Nikki by Meg Cabot book
  2. Spare Muji notebook
  3. Strepsils (Just in case!)
  4. Maybelline shine free cake powder (Nude Beige)
  5. Nivea Angel Star lip balm
  6. Hair clips and an elastic
  7. Rosary in my Mickey Mouse case
  8. Ellips French Vanilla cologne
  9. Mirror from my Guess bag
  10. Sea snake skin wallet
  11. Sweet Pea loion
  12. Black pencil case
  13. Paulinian Appreciation Day '12 fan from last year
I'm probably already going to switch bags because I'm going to start bringing books tomorrow so expect another What's In My Bag post soon!


5 comments:

  1. A bag can tell so much about a person (:

    xAnna
    fairytalefrocks.blogspot.com

    ps. Join my giveaway and win the most beautiful sapphire necklace!
    http://fairytalefrocks.blogspot.nl/2012/06/giveaway-north-way-studio.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great essentials to keep in your bag :) x angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting content!!! ;D

    Kisses,

    Benedetta

    www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,
    I found your blog because you follow Ashley’s blog (Ring my bell) and I thought I would check out a few other Bloggers that follow her. She has great style and I really like your as well. You have a awesome blog and this post is great, lovely items! It would be cool if we could follow each other!
    If you have facebook, I would be so grateful if you could like my page: http://www.facebook.com/newyorkdoll
    Aimee: http://www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...