So school just started for me today (check out the full post here) and so I obviously had to bring a bag to school. Being lazy-ass Emilyn, I decided not to bring my books because I don't have a lock for my locker yet.
So these are the things I brought to school today:
Today, I used my Boulder Ridge bag because it was small and had 2 shoulder straps so I wouldn't have to hold anything.
Things I brought:
- Airhead: Being Nikki by Meg Cabot book
- Spare Muji notebook
- Strepsils (Just in case!)
- Maybelline shine free cake powder (Nude Beige)
- Nivea Angel Star lip balm
- Hair clips and an elastic
- Rosary in my Mickey Mouse case
- Ellips French Vanilla cologne
- Mirror from my Guess bag
- Sea snake skin wallet
- Sweet Pea loion
- Black pencil case
- Paulinian Appreciation Day '12 fan from last year
I'm probably already going to switch bags because I'm going to start bringing books tomorrow so expect another What's In My Bag post soon!