Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day in the life of a Junior

I am now a Junior, currently on my 3rd year as part of the High School department at SPCP and I am quite okay as to how things are going so far.

I'm pretty sad that I'm not in the same room with my group of friends but I think this will help me grow as a student and as a person 'cause this could help me learn to "go out of my comfort zone" and what-not.

Today, we found out our schedule for almost every Wednesday of my entire Junior year and I'm pretty okay with the subjects except for the fact that we have Math then Physics right after but I think it's tolerable 'cause we have our lunch break in between, haha!

To be honest, I was really looking forward to this school year because this is the year where we get to do lots of performances like our class production of Beowulf, and other group performances like Romeo & Juliet and Macabre films. Sadly, I did not really end up in the room I'd like to be in.

I mean, yeah sure, I'm fine with my classmates although I wish I had different classmates.

So, day 1 of my Junior year is done. 10 more months to go and it's summer '13!

I'm pretty sure this is going to be a wild ride, this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...